The StimulEyes Success Story of Jeanne W.
For the past five years, I have been dealing with chronic dry eyes. Because it is both uncomfortable, unsightly, and hard to treat, I have closely followed each recommendation of my optometrist and subsequently the ophthalmologists that he has recommended. Each has prescribed different approaches, procedures, and medications.
Among the medications/procedures/recommendations are the following:
- Restasis- not effective in increased tear production
- Azelastine Hydrochloride, Pataday, Lotemax (steroid)- some seasonal relief
- Tobramycin- to rule out bacterial infection
- Various antibiotics- minocycline (caused allergic reaction)
- Lipiflow 2x- no improvement either time
- Brimonidine Tartrate- Compound pharmacy, some relief
- OTC Lumify- Whitens eyes for a short time but the rebound is uncomfortable
- OTC drops- Soothe XP, Systane, Systane Balance. Refresh
- Nighttime Ointments- Genteal, Muro 128
- Bruder Mask
- Punctal plugs, both temporary and permanent
- Avenova Spray Solution
- Regener-Eyes- after 6 months, no significant improvement
After years of trying to find solutions for my discouraging eye symptoms, a new product, StimulEyes, has given the most hope. When used 3x daily, this product reduces the feeling of eye fatigue, minimizes distended blood vessels, and provides soothing comfort to burning, redness, and irritation. I am so grateful for the opportunity to have tried this product for the past six months.
For others such as I who struggle with dry eyes and have found few solutions and insight as to causes or sources of discomfort (diet, allergies, age, eye strain, etc), StimulEyes holds promise for relief and a more comfortable life. I hope that it will be approved for use soon for all who need help and hope, for the difference it has made in managing my symptoms is truly significant.
Jeanne W, StimulEyes Patient